Thursday 17 February 2011

Back again

Yes my legions of fans I have returned! That should mean so much to all 3 of you. Its been about a year since I have blogged and what a year it has been.

Big news first - I have started my own public affairs company called Resolute Public Affairs. The website should be available soon! Also moving to a new house in April in South Belfast - so all you election candidates be aware.

I have started again because so much appears to be happening in the world of politics at the moment - Local and Assembly elections in May; a budget that has no programme for government; a budget that votes were taken on before the public consultation had even ended! oh yeah and various crises in the health service - 46,000 x-rays ignored - but dont worry everyone will keep their jobs!

There will also be elections in the Republic of Ireland which will have a bearing on what happens in our part of the world.

Hopefully the new posts will be interesting and regular it would be great to hear any and all comments

Cheers

Terry

No comments: